Help Support AmtrakTrains.com by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Photo

NARP's 50th Anniversary

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Green Maned Lion

Green Maned Lion

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,646 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping

Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:31 AM

I have no idea what they are celebrating, besides perhaps the ditching of Capon- which is worthy of such, I suppose.
Travelled: Broadway Limited (1), Lake Shore Limited (6), Capitol Limited (7), Empire Builder (1), Southwest Chief (2), Sunset Limited (1), California Zephyr (3), Coast Starlight (2), Silver Meteor (5), Silver Star (5), Silver Palm (2), Crescent (1), Cardinal (4), Auto Train (4), Pennsylvanian (2), Palmetto (1), Acela Express (1), Empire Service (1), Northeast Regional (11), Keystone Service (1) --- Total Miles: 50,144 --- Total Trains: 61
Most important: Keep it Simple, Stupid!
Posted Image
Dream of love, dream of me, for you are my love. I love you.
Avatar and sig were done by my fiance, Corvidophile.

#42 CHamilton

CHamilton

Engineer

• Gathering Team Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,174 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:01 PM

NARP is now offering a reduced "students and young advocates" registration rate for the RailNation Chicago event. Please tell your friends. https://www.narprail...nation-chicago/

Amtrak can be better! Tell your local, state and national elected officials to support a more robust rail system. Join NARP and your local rail advocacy organization.
Where you'll find my posts: // All Aboard Washington (websiteFacebook) // Amtrak Unlimited Forum Group (Facebook) // Grow Trains (websiteFacebook, Twitter) // Restore the Pioneer Train (website, Facebook, Twitter) // Save the Seattle Waterfront Streetcar (Again) (websiteFacebook, Twitter) // Transit Riders of Puget Sound (Facebook) // Trains on FB (Facebook) // My Random Twitter Musings @HamiltonChas

#43 the_traveler

the_traveler

Engineer

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,191 posts
  • Interests:Planning my next trip

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:26 PM

I was just looking at the site, and I think they must like the price of $149. The gala dinner is $149. The daytime trip to Milwaukee in a dome car is $149. The later trip to Milwaukee is $149.
Take it easy .......

Take the train instead and enjoy the ride!

The view is much better at 3 feet than it is at 30,000 feet!

#44 jis

jis

Engineer

• Gathering Team Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,964 posts
  • Interests:Trains, Planes and Travel

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:18 PM

So many $149 that I won't be spending :D

Edited by jis, 18 October 2017 - 03:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users