Small Amtrak.com Scheduling glitch?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acela150

Super Buff
I noticed this week that Amtrak has put up a new Timetable effective 7/22 for the BOS/SPG/WAS timetable. Upon clicking the 7/22 timetable it takes you to the previous timetable. Anyone else have this issue?

No, yeah, they have the wrong URL. I tried changing the date in the URL to get it to pull up the new schedule, but they either didn't follow the standard on how they've been titling the documents, or they haven't even uploaded the file to the site yet.

No, yeah, they have the wrong URL. I tried changing the date in the URL to get it to pull up the new schedule, but they either didn't follow the standard on how they've been titling the documents, or they haven't even uploaded the file to the site yet.
The titles follow the standard, the folder path is different for each file.

Just checked Amtrak.com and the newer timetable that is in question is now posted.. Now to the next glitch.. It seems that Amtrak attempted to post the June MPR but reposted the May MPR.. Can't win for losing I guess.

Back