Help Support AmtrakTrains.com by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Photo

Greyhound Schedule Change

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bmjhagen9426

bmjhagen9426

Conductor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • Interests:Computers, riding trains/travel, watching movies/sporting events, listening to music/speeches/talk radio, reading

Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:30 PM

I recently purchased a round trip Greyhound ticket between LA and Vegas, and my outbound trip to Vegas will have no change, but as for my return trip I want to a bit later, in which I am scheduled to leave Vegas at noon, but want to change my departure by one and three quarter hours to 1:45pm, so that I have more time in Vegas and that I can be dropped off at Union Station once I get back to LA, as that I will have a shorter distance to negotiate from the dropzone to my hotel. How do I have my Greyhound ticket changed so that I get a later departure time, and is it possible to, on my return trip, when I change to the 1:45pm departure (or whatever departure has the LAUS dropoff), to get off at Union Station instead of the Greyhound stop?

Trains taken (US): Coast Starlight, San Joaquins, Empire Builder, Southwest Chief, Hoosier State, SP4449 excursion 2015
Current Amtrak mileage: 20271 miles plus 130 Ambus miles

#2 Train2104

Train2104

Conductor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:42 PM

You'll have to do this in person, at any staffed Greyhound location. If you didn't buy a Flexible fare it'll cost $20.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users