4 replies to this topic

#1 PRR 60

PRR 60

Engineer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:48 PM

Thanks to Ryan, Amtrak Unlimited has a new home for chat. You can join the conversation every Sunday evening at 7pm (eastern) at:

http://irc.stavely.org/chat.html

Join the group to talk about trains or whatever.

#2 Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,949 posts
  • Interests:Travel by Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:35 PM

I stopped by on my way to another site.  Chat room was dead and the neighborhood looked really sketchy.  Windows were broken and the wind howled.   :ph34r:

2-bad-neighborhood.jpg

We've got provisions and lots of beer. The key word is survival on the new frontier. 

#3 AmtrakBlue

AmtrakBlue

Engineer

• Gathering Committee Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,259 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:57 PM

I stopped by on my way to another site.  Chat room was dead and the neighborhood looked really sketchy.  Windows were broken and the wind howled.   :ph34r:

2-bad-neighborhood.jpg

Was that the old chat room or the new one (Ryan's backyard :P )?

2011: Jun: WIL=>WAS=>WIL (NER) // Nov: WIL=>WAS=>CHI=>PRO (NER=>CL=>CZ)
2012: Apr: WIL=>WAS=>WIL (NER) // May(NTD): WIL=>PHL=>WIL (NER) / PHL=>PAO=>PHL (Keystone) // Aug: WIL=>WAS (NER) / BWI=>WIL (NER) // Oct(Gathering): PHL=>WIL (NER) / PHL=>HAR=>PHL (Keystone) / SEPTA, NJT, PATCO, River Line, Princeton Dinky
2013: May(NTD): WIL=>WAS=>WIL (NER)  // Oct (Gathering): WIL=>CHI (Card) / CHI=>MKE=>GLN=>CHI() / CHI=>JOL=>CHI () / CHI=>WIL(CL=>NER) / CTA, Metra. SEPTA (WIL=>NRK) // Nov:  PHL=>PHL (Autumn Express) 
2014: May(NTD):  WIL=>PHL=>WIL(NER) // May:  WIL=>BOS=>WIL(NER) day trip

2014: Oct(Gathering): WIL=>NYP=>TOL(pd-NER=>LSL) / TOL=>CHI=>LAX=>EMY(pts-LSL=>SWC=>CS) / EMY=>CHI=>TOL (pts-CZ-CL) / TOL=>WAS=>WIL(pd-CL=>NER)
2015: May: CHI=>CIN(pd-Card) / CIN=>WIL(pts Card)
2015;  Oct(Gathering):  WIL=>WAS(Acela) / ALX=>WAS(NER) / WAS=>BAL(Acela) / WAS=>WIL(NER)

2016: Mar: WIL=>WAS=>WIL (NER)  // Oct:  WIL=>NYP=>NYP=>WIL (Autumn Express) 

#4 Ryan

Ryan

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,401 posts
  • Interests:a fact checker combined with a ferret

Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:33 PM

Attached File  Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 5.31.02 PM.png   63.48KB   12 downloads

Happy to help out and give back in a small way. Let me know if you have any issues (sometimes the web interface fails to connect, a second try usually gets it sorted out).

If you're a cool kid, use a real IRC client, pointed at #au_chat on irc.stavely.org.
Posted Image

Disclaimer: Any images or links you see in my post may in fact be invasive advertising or even fraudulent phishing attacks silently injected into my post by our spam based hosting service. If anything looks suspicious or inappropriate or you have any doubt whatsoever then do not click any links (particularly those appearing in green and/or with a double underline) or interact with the spam in any way. You may also want to consider using ad-blocking plugins such as Adblock Plus and/or Ghostery)to help reduce the number and severity of advertising scams directed at you.

#5 PRR 60

PRR 60

Engineer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:49 AM

The Index Page chat notice and link now points to the new chat. It appears that all the links to the old chat have been removed. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users