Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:16 PM
1.There is a tremendous amount of business based on the East Side.
2. The Lex and the 7 are attractive options for many.
3. MNRR is the way home for lots of folks.
4. There are a number of very good hotels on the East Side that travelers may wish to use.
1. Plenty of business is done on the West Side
2. The A is the longest route in the system and goes to JFK. The 2 and 3 go deep into Brooklyn and the Bronx. The A, C, and E are 2-3 stops from the B, D, F, and M. The M gets you to the LaGuardia Airport shuttle bus. And BTW, the 7 does not have much demand after only a handful of stops into Queens
3. Penn Station has LIRR and NJT.
4. There are plenty of hotels on the West Side and around 34th street.
Routes Traveled: Silver Meteor, Silver Star, Crescent, Lake Shore Limited, California Zephyr, Sunset Limited, Texas Eagle, Ethan Allen Express, Empire Service, Maple Leaf, Adirondack, Acela Express, Northeast Regional, Keystone Service
Wish List: Cardinal, CONO, Empire Builder, Southwest Chief, Crescent (overnight), Adirondack w/ Great Dome, Downeaster