Lounge Passes

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like one, if they're still available. They can be used at CUS, correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 Single visit club acela passes that expire 7-31. They are up for grabs. They are paper and must be mailed.

one left club acela, metro lounge single use pass left, expires 31July17.....anyone need it?

one left club acela, metro lounge single use pass left, expires 31July17.....anyone need it?
Just outta curiosity, I was wondering how you got those extra passes? Do you travel a lot on Amtrak, or say you have a lot of points on Amtrak Guest Rewards? Glad you did give those passes to someone else in need, since I wouldn't be needing it.

@dogbert617 - I live in Chicago and made Select Plus, so I have full access to ML but there's no ClubAcela. Getting that status however, I can use the lounge without a pass or a business class/sleeper ticket. So when they are mailed to me for having the credit card or for some random promotion, I don't have a use for them.

If anyone has any lounge passes or upgrade coupons expiring 8/4 or later, i'd be happy to put them to a good use ;) .

Question on these passes...they say they are for two people but wonder how strictly they adhere to that policy. I have two and am travelling with two others in a couple of months through Philadelphia and Washington so I am hoping they'll let all three of us in on one pass. Any insight? Thanks.

If anyone has any lounge passes or upgrade coupons expiring 8/4 or later, i'd be happy to put them to a good use ;) .
Sorry mine expired in May, and I'm now Select Plus so I get all the lounge access I can possibly need. :)

Question on these passes...they say they are for two people but wonder how strictly they adhere to that policy. I have two and am travelling with two others in a couple of months through Philadelphia and Washington so I am hoping they'll let all three of us in on one pass. Any insight? Thanks.
Are you booked in a Sleeper or First Class on Acela for any parts of the trip? Or is it all coach? In the Philly lounge I don't see it being an issue. It's one of the more lightly used lounges. DC you may have a little more of an issue. But generally I've never had an issue. Just be ready with a back up plan. :)

Sorry mine expired in May, and I'm now Select Plus so I get all the lounge access I can possibly need. :)

Are you booked in a Sleeper or First Class on Acela for any parts of the trip? Or is it all coach? In the Philly lounge I don't see it being an issue. It's one of the more lightly used lounges. DC you may have a little more of an issue. But generally I've never had an issue. Just be ready with a back up plan.
No, just coach. Won't hurt to try, right?

Anyone with a spare lounge pass in metropolitan Chicago? I'm traveling coach on Friday to New Orleans but only realized this weekend that a Met Lounge pass (1) would be particularly handy & (2) is a physical thing that must be sent through the mail instead of by Internet like etickets, evouchers, and *almost* everything else Amtrak does in the 21st Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back