Updated Consist Listings?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread was posted seven (!) years ago.

http://discuss.amtraktrains.com/index.php?/topic/32610-line-numbersconsist-listings/

Has anything changed since then?

The thread originated seven years ago. It is still updated. Indeed, there are updates this year. Additionally, a few other threads updatign the consists come to mind, including the Winter Eastern Consist Order Changes thread, the Runt consists thread and the multiple California Zephyr sleeping car threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thread originated seven years ago. It is still updated. Indeed, there are updates this year. Additionally, a few other threads updatign the consists come to mind, including the Winter Eastern Consist Order Changes thread, the Runt consists thread and the multiple California Zephyr sleeping car threads.
Thanks for the update!

I've seen the CZ consist seasonal changes.

Planning on the SWC to LAX next year (with a final run to SEA), and wondering what I can tell my wife to expect.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thin the CS always runs with sleepers in the front and coaches in the rear. At least it has been that way on every trip I've taken on the CS in the past 20 years.

And the Business Coach is positioned between the diner and the SSL.

Back