check in , in Chicago

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:15 PM

I will be connecting  from the CL to the CZ, coach to coach. I have a metro lounge pass. Do I have to check in at the Great Hall, first to get a boarding pass , then go to the ML ?   Will I  be able to board from the ML ?

#2 Lonestar648

Lonestar648

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:21 PM

if you have access to the ML you should be able to pre board from there with the rest of the pre boarding passengers.

Trains Traveled On:
Texas Eagle                                      Sunset Limited                            California Zephyr                                Southwest Chief                Empire Builder            Capitol Limited           Lake Shore limited (NYP & BOS)      Crescent
Kentucky Cardinal                             Cardinal                                       Pere Marquette                                  Wolverines                        Lincoln Service            Empire Service          Keystone Service                               Acelas
NE Regionals                                    Pioneer                                        Desert Wind                                       Broadway Limited             Three Rivers                Southwest Chief        Coast Starlight                                    Empire Service

Amtrak Miles Logged: over 206,000

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users