check in , in Chicago

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:15 PM

I will be connecting  from the CL to the CZ, coach to coach. I have a metro lounge pass. Do I have to check in at the Great Hall, first to get a boarding pass , then go to the ML ?   Will I  be able to board from the ML ?

#2 Lonestar648

Lonestar648

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:21 PM

if you have access to the ML you should be able to pre board from there with the rest of the pre boarding passengers.

Trains Traveled On:
Texas Eagle                                      Sunset Limited                            California Zephyr                                Southwest Chief                Empire Builder            Capitol Limited           Lake Shore limited (NYP & BOS)      Crescent
Kentucky Cardinal                             Cardinal                                       Pere Marquette                                  Wolverines                        Lincoln Service            Empire Service          Keystone Service                               Acelas
NE Regionals                                    Pioneer                                        Desert Wind                                       Broadway Limited             Three Rivers                 Coast Starlight                          

Amtrak Miles Logged: over 211,000

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users