Spring Double Points?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kt1i

Train Attendant
I'm wondering what the historic dates have been for the Spring Double Points?

I am taking my very first Amtrak trip between May 16 - May 25. The ticket was paid by a B of A credit card. I registered for Double Points (after payment) but am wondering if I will receive them since I paid with a non-Amtrak credit card before Double Points became active, and my trip falls outside the ending date of the Double Points. This is a whole new ballgame for me. Any reply is appreciated. Thank you.

I am taking my very first Amtrak trip between May 16 - May 25. The ticket was paid by a B of A credit card. I registered for Double Points (after payment) but am wondering if I will receive them since I paid with a non-Amtrak credit card before Double Points became active, and my trip falls outside the ending date of the Double Points. This is a whole new ballgame for me. Any reply is appreciated. Thank you.
Any travel you do before the day after the end date will qualify. Doesn't matter when you bought the tickets or how you paid for them.

Plus, if you register after the trip you may still get the points. I just recently registered for a promo that netted me points for a trip I already took.

I also have registered for the Double Points promo. I received an email for my March statement from AGR on 3/17/17. In it there's a link to a promotion for up to 6X the points from partners in their shopping portal. Clicking on it, I am sent to an AGR page showing the Double Days offer for travel on Amtrak, and also a "sneak peek" look at the participating partners, which apparently was supposed to start on 3/20/17. When I go to the shopping site, I can't find any of them listed! Anyone else experiencing this problem?

IMG_1035.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
From the main AGR page, if you click the "EARN" tab (on the top of the page) and then click on "Retail & Specialty Partners" (on the left column), you will find them. You need to link from this page.
Thanks for that information, I see it clearly now! But I still wonder why these partners don't show up on the shopping site. Oh well, thanks again.

Back