Fall Amtrak Vacation Trip 2015 Travelogue Online!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To all, no, I haven't stopped making travelogues, it's just that I've been crazy-busy the past couple years that I've gotten somewhat behind in getting work done on the site, that said, I have a new travelogue online covering my big Amtrak trip that I completed in the Fall of 2015 riding 9 Amtrak trains cross-country!

The travelogue covers the following subjects:

- 9 Amtrak Train Rides (#49x2, #3, #4, #59, #1, #564, #579, & #790)
- Cedar Point Amusement Park
- The Mad River & Nickel Plate RR Museum
- Railfanning At Chicago's Roosevelt Road
- Silver Rails Country (Depot Inn & Suites/Rail Lookout/More!!!)
- Railfanning in San Diego, San Clemente, and Del Mar, CA

If you've read my travelogues in the past, you'll know they are not easy to create and involve a serious amount of graphic design in Photoshop so as to properly convey the message. I don't just write a story about a trip, but I try to recreate the event in the mind of the viewer using lots of web graphics and photos along with the story. That said, the link for the trip is shown below and I would greatly appreciate feedback if at all possible on the travelogue as this feedback may be used to make future travelogues even better, so yes, questions/comments are welcome and encouraged!

http://www.passengertrainheaven.com/travelogues/101515A/101515AIndex.html

Back