Longtime Lurker, now a New Member

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmCee Al

Train Attendant
Greetings, all!

I have taken advantage of information that this Forum has provided over the past few years, and finally decided to officially join!

I am a 3rd generation railroader and, as you might have guessed from my photo, those roots go back to the Michigan Central/NYC/Penn Central. Currently, I am retired and living in Colorado, so I am no stranger to the CZ, typically leaving from Grand Junction but traveling not only back home but also to the Bay Area.

This September I am looking forward to a coast-to-coast trip on the Capitol Limited and Southwest Chief. My wife and I will be visiting her brothers, who live on alternate sides of the US. I am looking forward to seeing the changes, good and bad, that have happened to the Metropolitan Lounge in CHI. I should be posting about that when the time comes.

I also have a trip report to post on a recent trip from Jackson, MI to Grand Junction, CO. Hopefully that will be up soon!

Al

Welcome to AU as a member, we look forward to your trip reports and sharing your career as a Railroader!

As Dave said,hope you are able to attend the October Gathering in Denver and meet fellow AUers and share stories, some are even True! LOL

All I have to do now is figure out how to make the entire "Michigan Central" logo fit into the box!
Go into your graphics program and "resize" the "canvas" to add more pixels to the top and bottom of your image -- it should end up square. If you don't have a program capable of that, you can just post the image in a reply (go to "more reply options", then "browse" then "upload") and I will do it for you.

:)

Hello.gif
Welcome !
Hello.gif

Back