Patrick Henry Cars on Amtrak #5(16)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amtrak #5(16) came through Agency, Iowa with the two cars from Patrick Henry Creative Promotions. This westbound California Zephyr was running just over an hour late. It lost over fifty minutes before Princeton, Illinois.

My uncle is on this train on his way to Seattle to meet up with me as we begin a nearly two week Amtrak journey together Saturday. He texted me saying they lost time before Princeton when they had six miles of 5mph slow orders. And I want to say how much I enjoy your videos, Agent. :)

My uncle is on this train on his way to Seattle to meet up with me as we begin a nearly two week Amtrak journey together Saturday. He texted me saying they lost time before Princeton when they had six miles of 5mph slow orders. And I want to say how much I enjoy your videos, Agent. :)
Thanks.

These two cars came back today on Amtrak #6(19). This eastbound California Zephyr was just over twenty minutes late when it came through Agency this morning. There was a whole group of people out on the observation platform. In this photograph taken by another train enthusiast earlier in Ottumwa, you can see the unique drumhead on the platform reads "Joan & Dusty - 50th Anniversary Special." So congratulations to them.

Back