Another AGR "Improvement"

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am told that the trip is supposed to be eligible. But apparently you have to sacrifice your first born at the AGR alter or something like that to get the points posted, (well, actually just call someone, argue with them for a few minutes hopefully being able to explain what you are talking about and then get it resolved.... LOL! ) because someone at AGR screwed up. I won't bother. Just let it be que sera sera.

Really? What sort of an organization would require every passenger on an eligible train to have to call them individually to fix their own screwup?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine posted themselves just fine.

However, they posted in chronological travel order, so since my return trip by train and hotel points posted before my AEM-7 points, the AEM-7 trip got buried in my recent activity. I had to dig around to find it.

Who knows what's going on. I remember the last time I was signed up for the double TQP offer, even though I was sure nothing would qualify. The terms were that it would apply to at least a $35 segment and that monthly/multi-ride wasn't eligible. I ended up with double TQP (including double redemption points) on two 10-ride tickets.

Back