• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bmjhagen9426

bmjhagen9426

OBS Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
  • Interests:Computers, riding trains/travel, watching movies/sporting events, listening to music/speeches/talk radio, reading

Posted 19 June 2016 - 01:41 PM

I initially signed up for NARP membership in May 2015 and got my Membership card. As I was supposed to renew my membership last month, I mailed them my check with my member number and stated renewal on the check memo, and the check was written for the amount needed. My bank statement stated that my check written to NARP was paid. It's been nearly a month now, and I have not yet received my updated membership card (I do have the original card, but not the updated one with a new renewal date). What is going on? Any help is welcome.

Just a 23 year old college student who likes to travel by train.
Trains taken (US): Coast Starlight, San Joaquins, Empire Builder, Southwest Chief, Hoosier State, SP4449 excursion 2015
Commuter/Transit Rail (US): Metra, TriMet, SoundTransit, Muni, LA MetroRail
Trains/Transit taken (Outside US and Canada): KNR, SMSC, SMRT, IRTC, DJET, DX LINE, EVERLINE, HUMETRO, METRO9
Ambus trips: BFD-LAX, EMY-SFC
Current Amtrak mileage: 17251 miles plus 130 Ambus miles

#2 CHamilton

CHamilton

Engineer

• Gathering Committee Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,113 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 02:19 PM

Send me a private message with your name and email, and I'll be happy to look it up for you. Alternatively, check on the website at http://www.narprail.org/login/

Edit: Link corrected.

Edited by CHamilton, 19 June 2016 - 03:59 PM.

Amtrak can be better! Tell your local, state and national elected officials to support a more robust rail system. Join NARP and your local rail advocacy organization.
Where you'll find my posts: // All Aboard Washington (websiteFacebook) // Amtrak Unlimited Forum Group (Facebook) // Grow Trains (websiteFacebook, Twitter) // Restore the Pioneer Train (website, Facebook, Twitter) // Save the Seattle Waterfront Streetcar (Again) (websiteFacebook, Twitter) // Transit Riders of Puget Sound (Facebook) // Trains on FB (Facebook) // My Random Twitter Musings @HamiltonChas

#3 bmjhagen9426

bmjhagen9426

OBS Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
  • Interests:Computers, riding trains/travel, watching movies/sporting events, listening to music/speeches/talk radio, reading

Posted 19 June 2016 - 03:34 PM

Send me a private message with your name and email, and I'll be happy to look it up for you. Alternatively, check on the website at http://narprail.org/get-involved/become-a-member/online-members-faq/ 

The link appears to be broken. I will send you a private message.

Just a 23 year old college student who likes to travel by train.
Trains taken (US): Coast Starlight, San Joaquins, Empire Builder, Southwest Chief, Hoosier State, SP4449 excursion 2015
Commuter/Transit Rail (US): Metra, TriMet, SoundTransit, Muni, LA MetroRail
Trains/Transit taken (Outside US and Canada): KNR, SMSC, SMRT, IRTC, DJET, DX LINE, EVERLINE, HUMETRO, METRO9
Ambus trips: BFD-LAX, EMY-SFC
Current Amtrak mileage: 17251 miles plus 130 Ambus miles

#4 CHamilton

CHamilton

Engineer

• Gathering Committee Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,113 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 04:01 PM

bmjhagen9426, I sent you a response to your message. You should be able to log in to the website and get your membership information.

Amtrak can be better! Tell your local, state and national elected officials to support a more robust rail system. Join NARP and your local rail advocacy organization.
Where you'll find my posts: // All Aboard Washington (websiteFacebook) // Amtrak Unlimited Forum Group (Facebook) // Grow Trains (websiteFacebook, Twitter) // Restore the Pioneer Train (website, Facebook, Twitter) // Save the Seattle Waterfront Streetcar (Again) (websiteFacebook, Twitter) // Transit Riders of Puget Sound (Facebook) // Trains on FB (Facebook) // My Random Twitter Musings @HamiltonChas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users