2 replies to this topic

#1 stntylr

stntylr

Conductor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:22 PM

A few weeks ago I completed one of my dream train trips and rode Via Rail from Halifax all the way to Vancouver. No layers just going from train to train. I started Wednesday at noon on the Ocean. Arrived late in Motreal for the Corridor train so I had to go straight to my train. In Toronto I had a few hours and went to the CN Tower. Then on the The Canadian for a four night trip all in coach. What an adventure!

#2 Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,306 posts
  • Interests:Passenger Trains/Travel/Sports(except Soccer)/Government-Politics/Reading/Old Buildings
    Movies/Music/Unicorns and Ancient Aliens!

Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:53 PM

A few weeks ago I completed one of my dream train trips and rode Via Rail from Halifax all the way to Vancouver. No layers just going from train to train. I started Wednesday at noon on the Ocean. Arrived late in Motreal for the Corridor train so I had to go straight to my train. In Toronto I had a few hours and went to the CN Tower. Then on the The Canadian for a four night trip all in coach. What an adventure!

Glad you're back Stan! As I remember you like Long Trips in Coach without Layovers!

Any Video or pics like you used to post here?

"There's Something About a Train! It's Magic!"-- 1970s Amtrak Ad

".. I ride on a Mail Train Baby, can't buy a thrill.."--I said that!

"..My heart is warm with the friends I make,and better friends I'll not be knowing,
Yet there isn't a train I wouldn't take,No matter where its going!.." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

#3 stntylr

stntylr

Conductor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 12:46 AM

Working on it. I took 4 hours of video and 200 pictures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users