Is This an April Fool's Day Joke?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell must be frozen over if CSX is spending money to upgrade speeds for passenger trains.

I heard that they were going to cancel the Pennsy so that they could use the equipment for a daily Cardinal.

Also, the Keystone service is going to get routed down the Port Road and through Baltimore to DC instead of going to New York.

Also, the Keystone service is going to get routed down the Port Road and through Baltimore to DC instead of going to New York.
Actually HAR-BAL-WAS service would be something I'd like to see again. Maybe they can reroute the CL east of PGH via the Pennsylvanian route and down to DC to add two larger markets (HAR and BAL) to the route.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually HAR-BAL-WAS service would be something I'd like to see again. Maybe they can reroute the CL east of PGH via the Pennsylvanian route and down to DC to add two larger markets (HAR and BAL) to the route.
Not with Superliners through Baltimore and on the NEC. And add how many hours to the trip? Although WAS to PGH is already quite slow.

It's happening again I believe, folks!

I managed to sneak in unaffected, but while turning in my money I heard someone claiming it was happening again. And if you look at the website, everything after me is delayed coming in to WAS, and a few were thrown in to service disruption station.

Will I be able to sneak out unaffected tomorrow I hope? :ph34r:
Is this supposed to be in the other thread? http://discuss.amtraktrains.com/index.php?/topic/67560-was-no-movements-in-or-out-41-afternoon/?p=656187

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back