Help Support AmtrakTrains.com by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Photo

Please come to the NARP spring meeting!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CHamilton

CHamilton

Engineer

• Gathering Committee Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,174 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 09:53 PM

Please join me and the National Association of Railroad Passengers as we advocate for better passenger rail at our spring meeting in DC! Early registration ends tomorrow. http://narprail.org/...ouncil-meeting/

Amtrak can be better! Tell your local, state and national elected officials to support a more robust rail system. Join NARP and your local rail advocacy organization.
Where you'll find my posts: // All Aboard Washington (websiteFacebook) // Amtrak Unlimited Forum Group (Facebook) // Grow Trains (websiteFacebook, Twitter) // Restore the Pioneer Train (website, Facebook, Twitter) // Save the Seattle Waterfront Streetcar (Again) (websiteFacebook, Twitter) // Transit Riders of Puget Sound (Facebook) // Trains on FB (Facebook) // My Random Twitter Musings @HamiltonChas

#2 jis

jis

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,928 posts
  • Interests:Trains, Planes and Travel

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:07 PM

Already registered. I will be there. I will also be participating with the FL folks and the NJ folks in the Day on the Hill. Some of the appointments are getting set by NARP and others by individuals.

#3 CHamilton

CHamilton

Engineer

• Gathering Committee Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,174 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 01:11 AM

Already registered. I will be there. I will also be participating with the FL folks and the NJ folks in the Day on the Hill. Some of the appointments are getting set by NARP and others by individuals.

Great! Looking forward to seeing you!

Amtrak can be better! Tell your local, state and national elected officials to support a more robust rail system. Join NARP and your local rail advocacy organization.
Where you'll find my posts: // All Aboard Washington (websiteFacebook) // Amtrak Unlimited Forum Group (Facebook) // Grow Trains (websiteFacebook, Twitter) // Restore the Pioneer Train (website, Facebook, Twitter) // Save the Seattle Waterfront Streetcar (Again) (websiteFacebook, Twitter) // Transit Riders of Puget Sound (Facebook) // Trains on FB (Facebook) // My Random Twitter Musings @HamiltonChas

#4 neroden

neroden

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,140 posts
  • Interests:Please feel free to moderate my posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 03:48 AM

Awful timing; I'll be knee-deep in taxes.  I can never go anywhere the week before April 15th.

--Nathanael--

Please feel free to moderate my posts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users