• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 dlagrua

dlagrua

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,624 posts
  • Interests:Car collecting, Train Travel, Model RR, Visiting Historical sights, Cooking, Antiques, but above all love for friends and family.

Posted 09 October 2016 - 04:50 PM

I have concluded that unless you have absolutely nothing to do with your time the Survey Points club is just a complete waste of it. Tried it a couple of times just for giggles.  You get halfway through the survey and then either you get a message "we have enough replies to this survey" or "this survey is not for you"  All for maybe $1.00 worth of points or less.  Right they are;  their surveys are not for me. Go give the 13 cent consolation prize to someone else.

#62 dlagrua

dlagrua

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,624 posts
  • Interests:Car collecting, Train Travel, Model RR, Visiting Historical sights, Cooking, Antiques, but above all love for friends and family.

Posted 11 November 2016 - 10:27 PM

I have concluded that unless you have absolutely nothing to do with your time the Survey Points club is just a complete waste of it. Tried it a couple of times just for giggles.  You get halfway through the survey and then either you get a message "we have enough replies to this survey" or "this survey is not for you"  All for maybe $1.00 worth of points or less.  Right they are;  their surveys are not for me. Go give the 13 cent consolation prize to someone else.

Another reason that this is a scam is that you get an email saying complete a survey for 50 points in ten minutes and when you open the survey it says earn 30 points in 19 minutes. Their emails are false and misleading and you often get kicked out in the middle of the survey. I am done with this nonsense. It is a complete waste of my time.

Edited by dlagrua, 11 November 2016 - 10:28 PM.

#63 Bigval109

Bigval109

Conductor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 09:31 PM

I think that if the computer does not like your answers , it will say this survey is not right for you. I completed the survey about Wells Fargo bank and it appears that it didn't like my answers but when I had completed it says that this survey is not right for you. Keep in mind that I have a Wells Fargo account. It had a lot of leading questions which they wanted positive feelings about the bank after they got caught charging people for unwanted accounts. I think I was denied my points because I didn't say what they wanted me to say.
When in doubt take the train.

#64 iggy

iggy

Lead Service Attendant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:27 PM

Email address I received this from looked suspicious to me. It also didn't match other survey companies that I have seen or used in past. I received this email several times - deleted it on all occassions.

Your choice to fill it out or not. Don't be surprised if something negative happens when you do.

I received emails in 2017 - I realize this is a 2016 thread - just a heads up to use caution - double check when these things come in.

#65 dlagrua

dlagrua

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,624 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:06 PM

As I said before its a complete waste of time. You are promised 50 points for a 10 minute survey, then when you open the link it says 30 points for a 20 minute survey that takes 35 minutes IF you don't end up getting kicked off midway with "This survey is not right for you" and get the 13 cents worth of points.  So its right for them and not for you. Latest I hear is that they are now asking for personal information. Glad that I cut them off before they wanted to do this. This Survey Points Club not only a real cheap outfit, the payout is not fair for the time required.

#66 tim49424

tim49424

Conductor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:11 AM

10,000 points earned so far.

Over 50,000 miles traveled on Amtrak since December, 2007.  Next trip: October 10-14 RT HOM-RUT

Amtrak trains traveled on as of March, 2017:  Pere Marquette, Empire Builder, Hiawatha, Wolverine, Coast Starlight, California Zephyr, Southwest Chief, Pacific Surfliner, Sunset Limited, Texas Eagle, Cardinal, Northeast Regional, Downeaster, Lake Shore Limited, Heartland Flyer and Amtrak Cascades.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users