Took me a long time to realize how much I loved Amtrak!!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so excited about this company I applied. Have no clue where I am but a few months ago I rode the Acela from WAS to NYP and it was the first train ride since I was in the Cub Scouts many many years ago. Tomorrow I am taking my son on the Vermonter and we are going back to New York! I love the East Coast by train, No more airports!!

PSA: this is a website where people discuss Amtrak and their policies and procedures, along with many other subjects. However we are not affiliated with or supported by Amtrak. We are just some very well informed citizens.

I just my cjo for a position at Amtrak. Super excited!!! Is there an appropriate forum or discussion thread to ask questions?

AU is not affiliated with Amtrak but there are some employees on AU. They do not speak for Amtrak, but they may help. However, 98+% of AU members are just "normal everyday" people who love talking about trains and/or other forrms of transport.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just my cjo for a position at Amtrak. Super excited!!! Is there an appropriate forum or discussion thread to ask questions?
I sent you a message on here. Please feel free to reply with any questions you have. I've been an LSA for 13 years onboard Amtrak.

Back