World’s Worst Airlines for In-Flight Service

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, this story looks like a cut and paste job since several of these airlines are either history or merged with other carriers!

I agree with the Aero Mexico inclusion, except for Air India and Laker back in the back packing days, I've never had worse International flights than on what used to be Mexico's Flag Carrier when it was Government owned!

I'd question the inclusion of American and United, I've had worse flights on lots of domestic Airlines, especially Delta and US Air!( Im a Million Mile flyer, Retired, but honestly I've only flown once in the past year and that was on Alaska Airlines which was First Rate!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh...another article going off anecdotal evidence. My favorite complaints are the ones where people expect service but won't pay for it, ala Spirit and Allegiant. You'd think they would go out of business with the "never again" crowd, yet they continue to be quite profitable and growing more and more.

Westjet? You have got to be joking. They're high on my list, right next to Alaska.

Also, "One person noted that there was “no form of free entertainment,” which makes for a boring flight at best."

It's called a library book and/or your iPod.

Also, "...run over your foot with the beverage cart..."

Maybe keep your feet out of the aisle? That cart weighs about 200 pounds, takes up most of the aisle, and doesn't have sensors that alert the FAs of your feet. When you see/hear it coming, move.

Back