Greetings!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stageman12

Train Attendant
Hi everyone,

A funny thing happened on the way to these forums.... I wanted to take a moment to say hi and introduce myself; I came across this site when booking our first LD trip in 18 years via rail. My wife and I took the Empire Builder from Milwaukee to East Glacier back in 1997, when we had only been married for around 20 days. We would spend the summer at Many Glacier working for the National Park and American Cabaret Theatre (hence my screenname). Our 6 year old daughter loves trains, and we are taking the EB again on that route in a family bedroom this August. Can't wait! I've been reading up on th many changes that have occurred over last 2 decades and appreciate the insight provided. I hope to be able to contribute as well, plus become a little more regular at rail travel...

Welcome aboard! :hi:

Be sure to sign each of you up for Amtrak Guest Rewards (AGR) within 90 days of your trip! First register yourself, and then when you get your AGR number refer the others. You will earn more bonus points!

Back