Today's (4/26/15) Southbound Auto Train?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rail Freak

Engineer
I have friends( a couple ) moving from Philly area to Florida, actually will be my neighbors. He is in South Carolina , driving a U-Haul Truck, she just got to Lorton. She was told there is a 4 Hour delay & wont be leaving till 8pm tonite!

Anyone have any info on what's happening? I told her husband I would ask on AU & get back to him!!!

Thanx

There will be a delay in make up due to late arriving equipment. 52(25) hit a tree.

Dear Rail Freak - Please let us know when the train actually leaves Lorton today. We have canceled our trip north from Sanford for tomorrow. Last year we spent nine hours in the Sanford station. The delay caused us to miss three special events since it necessitated a night in a MD hotel after arriving so late in VA.

Just got off the phone with my buddy & he said his wife is in tears because she was just informed they may not be leaving Lorton til 11pm or midnight

Well, it's 7:00 am Monday. My buddies U-Haul is here but I'm not gonna wake him. I see where the AT #53 left @12:47 am. She's gonna miss the unloading of the truck, so it's not all bad. My back hurts just thing about it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back