Long time lurker

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kneemeister

Train Attendant
Hey, I'm Dave from Pittsford Michigan. I began riding trains while stationed in Korea back in 94.(old japanese coaches pulled by Hyundai manufactured GP 40's) and EMU's into Soul, Around 2000 I took my longest train Trip IND-CHI-Toronto-Vancouver-Seattle-Chicago-Indy, Still prefer The Canadians open sections to tiny Roomette beds. As you may have noticed from my few posts so far, I am a Disney fan and Coaster nut, all of my trips; except The Canadian, to the west coast involved amusement/theme parks.

I am a Biomedical Equipment Tech at a Rural hospital in Northwest Ohio, My home is only 5 miles north of the Ohio border and 15 east of the Indiana border. I have been a railfan and boat, (Ship,to anyone not thinking of the Great Lakes) for life and two of my hospitals are within half a mile of the Chicago LIne. My younger brother Brent has had a few photos published in Trains. We got it from our farmer dad, he grew up on a farm that the Wabash ran alongside in Milan, Michigan

Well thats about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Nice trip, sounds like its time for another Canadian trip before VIA " improves" the Sleepers by taking out the Sections!

Look forward to you sharing your trips and knowledge with us!!

Back