An Argentinian on the ride

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, my name is Maria Sol, I am 29 and I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I am visiting Ann Arbor, Michigan, and I will stay here until August. While browsing the internet on what I could do to travel around, I found Amtrak and all its scenic routes, I am amazed! I am looking forward to embarking on each adventure but I do not know where to start or how to search for the right information as to plan my trips wisely; I just know I want to ride the train to embrace such beautiful places!
Where is the right place to ask questions?
Thank you very much!
Regards,
Maria Sol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Amtrak Unlimited and to the U.S.! :hi:

There is a sub-forum below called "Amtrak Rail Discussion". If you post any question or concerns there, I'm sure other AU members will help you. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions here at AU!

Welcome to the Forum and the US, I've always wanted to visit South America. Its one of the few places I haven't traveled! I'm a big fan of Manu Ginobli of the SA Spurs, he's from Argentina too!

Please read all the various trip reports and postings on AU, there's tons of good info here,and as Dave said dont hesitate to ask questions, that's what we're here for!

Enjoy Ann Arbor, Michigan is pretty nice in the Spring, Summer and Fall, Winters not so much so! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back