Long shot... CUS pic of area under the escalators by tix counter

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to meet some people tomorrow coming in on Metra and they've never been to CUS.

I can't remember if it's a fountain or just a big planting area but it's a good place to meet imo.

I'm hoping someone has a pic - I've image searched and no luck so far.

TIA and....

Happy Holidays!

It's a fountain surrounded by plants and the Quik-Trak machines.

This is the only picture I could find. I took it a couple years ago. The decorations haven't changed. ;)

319497_10100700044916474_1839611224_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like you are describing the area between the Amtrak ticket windows and customer relations offices.

Beat me to it, Sarah is a fount of info about Chicago, which is a great town! If they could just get some Sports teams that could win! ( I'll trade you Cutler for a used jock!! LOL)

Yeah, MIRider and NorthShore have me beat; they actually live there. I just have a ton of pictures and tourism experience. :) When it comes to more local stuff, they're the people to turn to. (Along with some others, but names are escaping me right now.)

Here is a wider view of the area under the main escalators. Ticket counters to the right of the picture.

Will the Cubs win the NL pennant by 2115?
Not until a goat is sacrificed @ home plate and Gabby Hartnet, Hack Wilson, Ernie Banks. Ron Santo,Lou Brock,Billy Williams,Fergie Jenkins, Dizzy Dean and Gregg Maddox ( Hall of Famers all)in their primes are on the Roster!
Cue Johnny Mathis singing: " The Twelfth of Never!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on now AUers take it easy on the Chicago Flubs. Now they have left their beloved WGN it will be interesting as before WGN became a "Superstation" the attendance numbers were a joke, usually on a weekday the numbers were in three figures and sometimes even two figures. Hell, Ernie Banks day was not a sell out!

Just remember, any team can have a bad century or two!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back