AGR Points from Gathering Posted?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Dylan

50+ Year Amtrak Rider
AU Supporting Member
Has anyone had their AGR Points Post from the Bay Area Riding from Thurs 10/9 to Sun 10/12?? None of mine have Posted!

This does not apply to LD points to/from the Gathering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. I haven't seen the CS points for the 10/8 SEA-EMY trip either. But my CZ trip from EMY-GSC on the 13th did post. I guess all the traveling we did fried the AGR computer :)

I think you're right Charlie! All those EMY-BKY and EMY-OKJ Point Runs and trips on tbe SFC Ambus by AUers probably confused and overloaded the Computer!!! LOL

In a semi-related vein, wonder if they stock extra Bud Lite on Raider Game Days for the Raider Nation Crazies that use the Train to ride to the Pit, er the Stadium? They sure can suck up the suds!!!

Was going to ask about this, but not a single ride posting points since Oct 8 - all on Capitol Corridor. Oct 7 was the last, and I've racked up 11 segments including at least 600 points that almost always post by now. I've had points up the next day and it's typically within 2-3 business days.

Nope. I haven't seen the CS points for the 10/8 SEA-EMY trip either. But my CZ trip from EMY-GSC on the 13th did post. I guess all the traveling we did fried the AGR computer :)
My CS trip did not post (though it would show 0 since it was on a reward rez), but my EMY-CHI did post (but not the CHI-TOL). Don't expect the TOL-WIL to post yet.

I got my credit for the sleepers from Chicago to Martinez, CA both ways, but none of the short trips posted.

I think you're right Charlie! All those EMY-BKY and EMY-OKJ Point Runs and trips on tbe SFC Ambus by AUers probably confused and overloaded the Computer!!! LOL

In a semi-related vein, wonder if they stock extra Bud Lite on Raider Game Days for the Raider Nation Crazies that use the Train to ride to the Pit, er the Stadium? They sure can suck up the suds!!!
Goes straight to Levi's Stadium now. In fact, the entrace to the 49ers headquarters is right in the Amtrak/ACE parking lot owned by the city.

And if you want beer-crazed, that place can be pretty nasty. One guy is likely permanently paralyzed after he was attacked in the men's room.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sports/Levis-Stadium-Bathroom-Assault-Witnesses-Urged-to-Step-Forward-279488632.html

We had some disgruntled Raiders fans in our "reserved" car when the conductor shooed them back to the other cars (till EMY).

I'll just note that I checked this morning and was stuck at the same status I've seen for about a week. Then I decided to check a few minutes ago and my two segments from Oct 13 were posted with the Double Days and Select bonuses. So it's saying that I've renewed Select for this year. However, I have four minimum point segments that haven't posted from Oct 8 to Oct 10.

So there seems to be something up with this specific period where it's not posting relatively promptly.

Here's the strange thing! :wacko:

I had to cancel at the last minute, but that Jim guy went, but my name was still on the AGR reservation. My account shows a posting for the TE to LAX for -00-! (The CS didn't post! :angry: )

Even though I did not go, my points posted! :giggle:

Ditto for me on the return on the CZ/TE where your name was still on my rez!

Not to mention that you received Hilton Honors Points from the HGI even though my AGR Card (and the person who shared the room with me) paid the bill!

My CS from LAX to EMY did not post (with zero points) either. Nor did any of my "real" points runs on 10/9, 10/11 and 10/12.

Current status for me - missing points:

CS (LAX-EMY) - no points expected, but still doesn't show up (like my other points paid trains). This train was part of one rez where the CHI-LAX did show up).

Sat & Sun Gathering trains

The final leg of my paid rez coming home (TOL-WIL). TOL-WAS is now there, but the WAS-WIL is not.

Absolutely nothing from the west coast has posted yet for me. The earliest segment yet to post is from Oct 9th, and the last one of my segments is on Oct 12th. No sign of anything yet. I guess the California computers don't talk to often to AGR HQ?

Absolutely nothing from the west coast has posted yet for me. The earliest segment yet to post is from Oct 9th, and the last one of my segments is on Oct 12th. No sign of anything yet. I guess the California computers don't talk to often to AGR HQ?
I noted that my CC rides started posting beginning Oct 13 and as late as Oct 15. I have four segments from Oct 8 to Oct 10 and none of those have posted points yet.

There seems to be a hole.

I just posted on FlyerTalk about the black hole of 10/8-10/12. I'll try to remember to check back on it and let y'all know what I find out.

Back