Aboard the Sunset Limited, en route Whitefish

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ehbowen

Engineer
Passing through Tucson. Wonderful trip so far. Stephen, our sleeper attendant, has been great. Dining car crew, Alice and Oscar, have been attentive and very personable. Only sour note is the cafe car, where the downstairs restrooms have been closed since boarding. I hate that. Will send bouquets and brick bats to Amtrak after the trip. Later - - - - Eric.

Passing through Tucson. Wonderful trip so far. Stephen, our sleeper attendant, has been great. Dining car crew, Alice and Oscar, have been attentive and very personable. Only sour note is the cafe car, where the downstairs restrooms have been closed since boarding. I hate that. Will send bouquets and brick bats to Amtrak after the trip. Later - - - - Eric.
Looking forward to your trip report. I'm planning a trip from MRC to WFH later this summer.

In fact, if on time your next stop is MRC--Amtrak's grand (backdoor) entry to Phoenix

The new Metropolitan Lounge in LAX, where we await our train to Seattle. Note: There are pastries and juice in the background. Of course, it's early....

IMG_20140423_075910.jpg

Now aboard the Coast Starlight, in the Parlour Car. There's supposed to be wi-fi, but the attendant doesn't know the password. Can anyone help?

Now aboard the Coast Starlight, in the Parlour Car. There's supposed to be wi-fi, but the attendant doesn't know the password. Can anyone help?
The Conductor should be able to use his i-phone to call and get the password, its official Amtrak Business! If not you'll have to rely on your phone till your in the mountains where there is no service anyway! Nice trip, have a cool drink for us and take in the Beautiful Scenery! Es La Vida!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back