Help Support AmtrakTrains.com by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Photo

Bill Haithcoat's Health Condition

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#141 Ryan

Ryan

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,556 posts
  • Interests:a fact checker combined with a ferret

Posted 09 November 2017 - 06:03 PM

Thanks Penny! He was a great friend to us ALL here at AU!! 

With that being said, I would like to make a motion that Bill be moved to the "Honored Members" section.

Seconded.
Posted Image

Disclaimer: Any images or links you see in my post may in fact be invasive advertising or even fraudulent phishing attacks silently injected into my post by our spam based hosting service. If anything looks suspicious or inappropriate or you have any doubt whatsoever then do not click any links (particularly those appearing in green and/or with a double underline) or interact with the spam in any way. You may also want to consider using ad-blocking plugins such as Adblock Plus and/or Ghostery)to help reduce the number and severity of advertising scams directed at you.

#142 jebr

jebr

Engineer

• Forum Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 07:07 PM

Thanks Penny! He was a great friend to us ALL here at AU!! 

With that being said, I would like to make a motion that Bill be moved to the "Honored Members" section.

Seconded.

Motion passes.

#143 caravanman

caravanman

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Open minded travel, in which the journey is often as interesting as the destination...

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:15 AM

Bill was the first person to reply to my very first post on A.U.  I was glad to have met him in person at the St. Louis gathering.

R.I.P.

Ed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users