Big, Exciting News!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acela150

Super Buff
Some of you may have noticed I've been a hit and miss on my postings the past few weeks. Well it is with good reason!

My lovely girlfriend of 5 years and I are proud to announce we are having Twins in March! We are very excited and we are starting to spread the word to family and friends! Of course AU is family and friends to me! With this comes a bit of a twist! I will be moving! We both will be moving from the Philadelphia area to her hometown of Norfolk, MA. Which conveniently has a "T" Commuter Rail Station and is about an hour from downtown Boston and 30 Mins from RTE. She will be moving in Late October and I will be moving around the same time. Of course I'll take the train to move!

We are very excited to share the news!

Steve

Congratulations. I am willing to bet that your life will be VERY different in the future.

Hmm, AU-related names for your offspring...

Am and Trak?

Viewliner and Superliner?

Silver Star and Silver Meteor?

Seattle Section and Portland Section?

Nip and Tuck? (the names of Chessie and Peake's offspring, seen here)

Congrats!
Will you invite all AUers to a future wedding? :giggle:
Thanks Betty! Of course AU'ers will be invited! :)

Double the fun! Congrats!
Double the fun indeed Bill! Thanks!

Congratulations. I am willing to bet that your life will be VERY different in the future.
Thanks Penny! I won't be hitting the rails as much :lol:

Boy, the things people will do to get a Family Bedroom :) Seriously, Steve, congratulations on all fronts, and best wishes to your new family.
Family Bedroom?? Nahh I'm going for Dave's Penthouse! :p Thanks Charlie!

First kid(s), or add-ons?
These will be our first! :) Talk about bringing in a family with a bang! :lol:

Congrats :) Twins :eek:
Thanks!

Am and Trak?

I'm between Viewliner and Superliner, and SS, SM! :)

Congrats Steve! :) But New England is not big enough for the 5 of us! :giggle:

And if you want the Penthouse Suite, I'll have to add an addition. No crying adults allowed! :p (Babies OK.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Am and Trak?

I'm between Viewliner and Superliner, and SS, SM! :)
Why not? :huh:
In the movie "Back To The Future 3" didn't Doc name his sons Jules and Verne - and they rode around in a "converted" steam locomotive? :p

Aloha And Enjoy the new family.

One warning, remember what you did to your parents wile you were growing, now you are about to get it back. :eek: :p :giggle:

Congratulations Steve! That is very exciting and wonderful news. I have friends that just had twins - you are in for a ride! :)

Norfolk isn't too far from me.

:hi: A Late Congrats to ya'll, as was said Boy are you in for a Lifestyle Change! (no more Galivanting around on Trains on Day Trips/Point Runs till the Kids are old enough to ride and it will be Family Rooms on the Superliners for ya'll! ^_^ )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back