AGR Enrollment Referral Requests

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

new train user

Hi, I, new to Amtrak and wanted to enroll in their guest rewards program. They are asking for an enrollment code if I have one. I assume this will give me some initial bennies and was wondering if anyone knows of any codes I could use?

Hi, I, new to Amtrak and wanted to enroll in their guest rewards program. They are asking for an enrollment code if I have one. I assume this will give me some initial bennies and was wondering if anyone knows of any codes I could use?
Send me a PM with an email address and I'll hook you up.
I was wondering the same thing, do you think you could help me out too?

You cannot send PM's to AU members unless you are an AU member. Sign up for AU, send "daxomni" or "the_traveler" a PM with your e-mail, and I'm sure they will be pleased to help you out.

You cannot send PM's to AU members unless you are an AU member. Sign up for AU, send "daxomni" or "the_traveler" a PM with your e-mail, and I'm sure they will be pleased to help you out.
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SEND A REFERRAL TO BIGCHRIS2714 - at - AOL.COM THANKS!!!

Last edited:
Done...just in case someone else hasn't sent one already.....you should get an invite from AGR soon....

Done...just in case someone else hasn't sent one already.....you should get an invite from AGR soon....
Also needing an enrollment code. maya.iz at gmail.com

Same here. If you're willing, please send a referral to srs8n [/at\] comcast.net

Last edited:
Hi,

Could you also send an enrollment code / referral code to twomamas_at_me_dot_com ?

Thanks!

Could someone please send me an enrollment code? I already have a referral. ctayls - at - charter.net

Thanks

Last edited:
mad.gif
Missed it by THAT much!
mad.gif

Back