Help Support AmtrakTrains.com by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Photo

Washington, D.C

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 AmandaBeth

AmandaBeth

Train Attendant

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:25 PM

Is the layover on way back from Florida in DC purpsofully long? They do realize we won't have much if anything left right as we are on back from vacation in Florida. 2 hour layover in DC on way down to Florida. Way back to Indiana 7am-4pm roughly the time in DC. If just seems weirdly suspicious to me.

#62 Ryan

Ryan

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,366 posts
  • Interests:a fact checker combined with a ferret

Posted Yesterday, 03:35 PM

Suspicious how?

It's merely a product of time and distance.
Posted Image

Disclaimer: Any images or links you see in my post may in fact be invasive advertising or even fraudulent phishing attacks silently injected into my post by our spam based hosting service. If anything looks suspicious or inappropriate or you have any doubt whatsoever then do not click any links (particularly those appearing in green and/or with a double underline) or interact with the spam in any way. You may also want to consider using ad-blocking plugins such as Adblock Plus and/or Ghostery)to help reduce the number and severity of advertising scams directed at you.

#63 AmandaBeth

AmandaBeth

Train Attendant

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:46 PM

Suspicious how?

It's merely a product of time and distance.

I just mean weird because layovers on way back from Florida generally seem longer on way down. Maybe like DC wants whatever little we may have on way back from vacation. My brain is weird.

#64 JRR

JRR

OBS Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:52 PM

Is the layover on way back from Florida in DC purpsofully long? They do realize we won't have much if anything left right as we are on back from vacation in Florida. 2 hour layover in DC on way down to Florida. Way back to Indiana 7am-4pm roughly the time in DC. If just seems weirdly suspicious to me.

Coming from and going to Florida, we have these layovers all the time. We use it to visit the museums and other points of interest. The red bus line and hop on hop off tour are ways to get around if you are not into walking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users