24 replies to this topic

#21 CCC1007

CCC1007

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 01:16 PM

Try Google, I think it's at bike train.net or some such address.

#22 AmtrakBlue

AmtrakBlue

Engineer

• Gathering Committee Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,845 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 01:46 PM

http://biketrain.net/amsnag/amSnag.php

2011: Jun: WIL=>WAS=>WIL (NER) // Nov: WIL=>WAS=>CHI=>PRO (NER=>CL=>CZ)
2012: Apr: WIL=>WAS=>WIL (NER) // May(NTD): WIL=>PHL=>WIL (NER) / PHL=>PAO=>PHL (Keystone) // Aug: WIL=>WAS (NER) / BWI=>WIL (NER) // Oct(Gathering): PHL=>WIL (NER) / PHL=>HAR=>PHL (Keystone) / SEPTA, NJT, PATCO, River Line, Princeton Dinky
2013: May(NTD): WIL=>WAS=>WIL (NER)  // Oct (Gathering): WIL=>CHI (Card) / CHI=>MKE=>GLN=>CHI() / CHI=>JOL=>CHI () / CHI=>WIL(CL=>NER) / CTA, Metra. SEPTA (WIL=>NRK) // Nov:  PHL=>PHL (Autumn Express) 
2014: May(NTD):  WIL=>PHL=>WIL(NER) // May:  WIL=>BOS=>WIL(NER) day trip

2014: Oct(Gathering): WIL=>NYP=>TOL(pd-NER=>LSL) / TOL=>CHI=>LAX=>EMY(pts-LSL=>SWC=>CS) / EMY=>CHI=>TOL (pts-CZ-CL) / TOL=>WAS=>WIL(pd-CL=>NER)
2015: May: CHI=>CIN(pd-Card) / CIN=>WIL(pts Card)
2015;  Oct(Gathering):  WIL=>WAS(Acela) / ALX=>WAS(NER) / WAS=>BAL(Acela) / WAS=>WIL(NER)

2016: Mar: WIL=>WAS=>WIL (NER)  // Oct:  WIL=>NYP=>NYP=>WIL (Autumn Express) 

#23 Ryan

Ryan

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,117 posts
  • Interests:a fact checker combined with a ferret

Posted 01 July 2016 - 02:45 PM

I just fixed the redirect for Amsnag.net, should be working shortly.
Posted Image

Disclaimer: Any images or links you see in my post may in fact be invasive advertising or even fraudulent phishing attacks silently injected into my post by our spam based hosting service. If anything looks suspicious or inappropriate or you have any doubt whatsoever then do not click any links (particularly those appearing in green and/or with a double underline) or interact with the spam in any way. You may also want to consider using ad-blocking plugins such as Adblock Plus and/or Ghostery)to help reduce the number and severity of advertising scams directed at you.

#24 TrackWalker

TrackWalker

Service Attendant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Professional TrackWalker

Posted 05 July 2016 - 08:48 PM

I don't see an answer to this question. Is the Fare Watch "change time" showing at 12:09am in the Eastern time zone?

Change Date 07/03/16

Change time  12:09:37

Thanks,

TW

####

Just a couple of questions. I am currently watch my fare in Fare Watch. Unfortunately, I have missed a drop, as it happened pretty early in the morning.

According to Fare Watch the price change/update happens at 12:41am.
Is that eastern time? Fare Watch has sent me an email, but the time stamp is 05:41am (my time zone central time). So a 5 hour delay in notification? What's the best way to secure a price drop? Would it be ideal to be awake at 12:42am and manually check price? Suggestions?

#25 Ryan

Ryan

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,117 posts
  • Interests:a fact checker combined with a ferret

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:15 PM

I just fixed the redirect for Amsnag.net, should be working shortly.

Seems to be working, let me know if you have any issues.
Posted Image

Disclaimer: Any images or links you see in my post may in fact be invasive advertising or even fraudulent phishing attacks silently injected into my post by our spam based hosting service. If anything looks suspicious or inappropriate or you have any doubt whatsoever then do not click any links (particularly those appearing in green and/or with a double underline) or interact with the spam in any way. You may also want to consider using ad-blocking plugins such as Adblock Plus and/or Ghostery)to help reduce the number and severity of advertising scams directed at you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users