BBY-BON Self Transfer

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. :D

It means there is no direct connection between the 2 stations. So you must do a "self transfer" between the 2 stations - at your expense!

If you have very few bags that you can easily carry, I would chose BBY. The Orange Line T (subway) is just up the stairs/elevator from the platform and less than 100 feet to the T and their stairs/elevator. And it goes directly to North Station. If you have lots of bags, or checked baggage, I would go to BOS (South Station) and grab a cab to BON. You also could take the T, but it involves changing trains midway!

Yes. :D
It means there is no direct connection between the 2 stations. So you must do a "self transfer" between the 2 stations - at your expense!

If you have very few bags that you can easily carry, I would chose BBY. The Orange Line T (subway) is just up the stairs/elevator from the platform and less than 100 feet to the T and their stairs/elevator. And it goes directly to North Station. If you have lots of bags, or checked baggage, I would go to BOS (South Station) and grab a cab to BON. You also could take the T, but it involves changing trains midway!
Had a gut feeling you'd come thru, :lol: !

Thanx RF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back