promo codes

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scotty

Does anybody have a discount code (promotion code) that will work for the Texas Eagle for a trip from Texas to CA.??

You can find a list of all promo codes in effect at the moment by clicking right here hope this helps. Its broken down my region.
If its broken down your region you had better rebuild it quickly!

:rolleyes:
Amtrak's been broken for 37+ years - and it still runs! :lol:
Yes, that's why we love it! Part of me wonders if they actually ever became a successful business if railfans would abandon it--

You can find a list of all promo codes in effect at the moment by clicking right here hope this helps. Its broken down my region.

Yes, that's why we love it! Part of me wonders if they actually ever became a successful business if railfans would abandon it--
Whoa though Alan wrote that first pun.

I don't think railfans keep Amtrak afloat it was/still is those business travelers expensing there First Class Acela seats.

I don't think railfans keep Amtrak afloat it was/still is those business travelers expensing there First Class Acela seats.
I told you, good humor comes out of nowhere-- its never forced.

I told you, good humor comes out of nowhere-- its never forced.
Well you missed it :lol: if I laughed I wouldn't have connected it Alan :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back