AGR Online Mall

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wayman

Engineer
The AGR Online Mall has some enticing offers... and two of the best points/dollar stores are places I frequent, but only their brick-and-mortar stores. I buy perhaps $50 in cat food and litter every month from PetCo, but wow would it be dumb to order that online and pay shipping on 100+ pounds of goods! But PetCo's online store will sell me gift cards redeemable at physical stores. Can I buy, say, a $50 gift card at PetCo online (linked through AGR online mall), get 6pts/$ = 300pts, and spend the gift card at my local store?

Likewise, will this work for recharging a Starbucks card online (linked through AGR online mall) for 7pts/$?

I haven't found any fine print at AGR saying this won't work, but I wanted to check before doing it. (Well, ok, there's no penalty if it doesn't work since ordering the gift card doesn't add any extra cost to the items I would buy from the physical stores anyway. But I wanted to check to see if this does work first anyway.)

The AGR Online Mall has some enticing offers... and two of the best points/dollar stores are places I frequent, but only their brick-and-mortar stores. I buy perhaps $50 in cat food and litter every month from PetCo, but wow would it be dumb to order that online and pay shipping on 100+ pounds of goods! But PetCo's online store will sell me gift cards redeemable at physical stores. Can I buy, say, a $50 gift card at PetCo online (linked through AGR online mall), get 6pts/$ = 300pts, and spend the gift card at my local store?
Likewise, will this work for recharging a Starbucks card online (linked through AGR online mall) for 7pts/$?

I haven't found any fine print at AGR saying this won't work, but I wanted to check before doing it. (Well, ok, there's no penalty if it doesn't work since ordering the gift card doesn't add any extra cost to the items I would buy from the physical stores anyway. But I wanted to check to see if this does work first anyway.)

Back